As the province’s resource for up to date information regarding prenatal screening, Prenatal Screening Ontario is mandated to:
• Enhance access to high quality prenatal screening for all women in Ontario .
• Provide the education supports, information, and transparency needed for health care providers and women and their families to make informed decisions.
• Undertake ongoing quality assurance and system performance evaluation to ensure that all components of the system are functioning effectively and meeting the established standards.
• Facilitate the incorporation of evolving technologies or screening options, ensuring evidence-based integration.
• Ongoing alignment of screening service provision